Saturday 12 November 2016

Pure M/F Bengal Kittens Ready Xmas Pet Or Active NOW READY FOR THEIR FOREVER HOMES!!

Pure M/F Bengal Kittens Ready Xmas Pet Or Active NOW READY FOR THEIR FOREVER HOMES!!

Hello my name is Meg, I am a small hobby breeder of the beautiful breed bengals. All my kittens are sold as NON ACTIVE - sold as pets only.

I currently have 2 female spotted/rosetted and a male kittens for sale. They are now ready for their forever homes. A deposit will secure a kitten but is non refundable.

They are fully vaccinated, litter trained, wormed and have been flead. Their kitten starter pack will come with a variety of toys, a bowl, one bag of litter and two types of food. Also general advice sheets, health record and a little more informative paperwork. All my kittens are well socialized and love children due to being raised in the home alongside all of my other beautiful cats and my 5 year old boy.

All of my kittens will be TICA registered and come with pedigree certificates. I am also here for life time support and will be happy to help with any enquirers you have, please don't hesitate to message or call me. (409) 331-5247

No comments:

Post a Comment