Wednesday 9 November 2016

Employee attendance Singapore

The Employee attendance Singapore works with any access control reader that can export data, which churns the reports straight into the Mobile Attendance Leave and Payroll modules for easy processing. Time Attendance Software is a software which captures employees TIME IN & TIME OUT from our biometric time recorder and it calculates the useful information like Lateness, Overtime, allowances, etc... This information can be uploaded into the Payroll software to calculate the salary information.

Contact us: +65 64926783

Sales Inquiry: sales@opussoft.com.sg

Website: http://mobileattendance.com.sg/wide-selection-of-time-clock-options/

1 comment:

  1. How I Got My Loan From A Genuine And Reliable Loan Company

    My name is Mrs SMITH STEPHANIE. I live in Malaysia and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $100,000,00 and was scammed by those fraudulent lenders and a friend introduce me to MR IBRAHIM MUSA,and he lend me the loan without any stress,you can contact him at (powerfinance7@gmail.com)

    1. Your Full names:_______
    2. Contact address:_______
    3. Country Of Residence:______
    4. Loan Amount Required:________
    5. Duration:_____
    6. Gender:_____
    7. Occupation:________
    8. Monthly Income:_______
    9. Date Of Birth:________
    10.Telephone Number:__________

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Him at: powerfinance7@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete