Thursday 20 October 2016

make your capital double in your trading account

www.maxmoney.in

Dear Investors,

I am a professional fund manager in NSE, BSE, Commodity & Currency market. I am working since 2008

I can double your capital within 10 months by managing your trading account.

My commitment is monthly basis I will earn above 10% on your trading account. From where you will keep 10% & rest you have to transfer me. If any losses then i wil bear your 100% loss along  with your 10% monthly return.

Also I will provide you a legal agreement with post dated cheque for security pourpose.

Your Benefits :-

No locking period

Transparent trading activities on your own account.

Account will be in your own name.

Keep the money in your own account.

Deposit & Withdraw from your own.

Check your account position at any time, 24x7

Minimum investment required 1 Lakh (One Lakh) to no limit.

My Working Strategy

My trading system is News base & fundamental base with te help of technical charts so my number of trading is very low but return is very high.

More Details Visit :www.maxmoney.in

No comments:

Post a Comment